Friday, June 24, 2005

"The Foreigner" Pics

Larry Shue's "The Foreigner" is about Charlie Baker, an English science fiction magazine proofreader who finds himself on a forced holiday with his friend Froggy LeSeur in the backwater community of Tilman County, Georgia. In the show, I played Ellard Simms, Catherine's half-wit brother and heir to the Simms Prepared Meats fortune.
I don't claim to be much of an actor, but I never would have thought it would be so difficult to play less intelligent character. If I heard it from our director once, I heard it a hundred time, "You look too smart up there."

In regards to the picture, they say the camera adds 10-15 pounds. When you're my size, another 10-15 pounds doesn't make much difference, but the size 64-37 overalls we bought (because they were the closest we could find to my actual waist size) don't really do my girlish figure justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home